Promoting good relations within the local community is crucial for us.
A key area of work for OREP involves raising awareness of race equality and BME issues to a variety of audiences including public services, the media and the wider community.
There are a range of activities and projects that we are engaged with by way of promoting good relations.
- Oldham Community Resilience Working Group- OREP provides expert advice on community tension and how best to resolve issues of conflict.
- Photo gallery – Click here to see a range of OREP events
- Festival Of Light .Celebrating Oldham’s diverse faiths
- Hate Crime awareness training
- Supporting Victims of Hate Crime